The client wanted us to:
- Migrate their CMS implementation from legacy environment to Drupal with minimal fluctuation in website performance. Ensure that the existing content, both structured and unstructured, remains unaltered during the migration.
- Smooth loading for the website including animation effects on scroll and component loading.
- Improve editorial experience and optimize current workflows.
- Centralize vision from all the departments with multiple inspirations for their respective teams.
- Unification of brand guidelines across multiple platforms to strengthen brand identity.
We focused on key areas to create a more engaging, cohesive, and effective digital presence that addressed and resolved client requirements in the following ways:
Migration from Legacy Environment to Drupal
- Seamless Drupal Migration with a single code-base.
- Setting up a core profile for easy onboarding of new brands.
- Efficient multi-site setup and content migration (manual + automated).
Implementation of Advanced Search
- Built adaptive and personalized journeys for prospective students through advanced programme finder search.
- Implemented the customer data platform using Teaulim.
Integration with Third-Party Platforms
- Integration with Salesforce, Magento, Blackthorn, Kaltura, AKDMIA, Eventbrite, Qualtrics.
- Captured user action to create elaborated user journeys using Tealium integration.
- Marketing Automation through native implementation of Eloqua forms.
- Introduced hybrid architecture to fuel mobile applications with REST API content.
- Content push on mobile applications via Paddix integration.
- Streamlined editorial journeys with automated integrations with external systems.
Smooth Loading with Animation Effects
- Improved website experience by meeting performance benchmarks for high availability of traffic and conversions.
Unification of Brand Elements
- Built a component library with 100+ reusable components.
- Centralized repository created in standalone storybook outside Drupal.
Enrich Editorial Experience
- Centralized events, forms, and programme creation for an improved backend experience.
- Reduced the number of forms from 250 to 30 through reusability (single form for multiple programmes).
- Creative dashboards and strategy content templating.
- Structured content, customizable layouts, and better media management.
- Simplified editorial workflows with minimal steps to publish.
- Efficiently reduced the time to publish content with reusable components.
- Acquia multisite capability was utilized to host multiple sites, delivering cost efficiency and simplifying maintenance.
- Through Acquia Cloud’s integrated deployment pipeline the development team established CI/CD without additional devops resource, enhancing agility and responsiveness.
- Acquia cloud reverse proxy caching strategy helped in meeting the performance KPI providing fast and better user experience.
- Seamless integration with Acquia search helped in building adaptive and personalized search experiences for students to find the right academic programme for them.
- Heavily improved SEO.
- Enriched editorial experience through creative dashboards and content templating.
- Enabled ease of use and quick publishing through structured content, customizable layouts, and improved media management.
- Strengthened brand identity to create a cohesive image across various digital touch points.