Built a New Go-to Market Model for American Personal Care Brand
Our American personal care client was struggling to remain relevant and profitable due to high-cost IT infrastructure and fragmented customer data.
They wanted to build a new marketing model by leveraging their engagement channels and online presence to build customer experiences, brand equity & drive promotional activities.
We built a multi-site, multi-geography centralized platform in Acquia environment with Drupal CMS as base. This Integrated Digital Platform is built on a single code-based architecture, driven by a reusable component library. With this, migration at scale became a reality, as it offered uniform structure for all the sites with its layout builder, common editorial controls and 80+ reusable components.
We partnered with our client to:
- Create a tech architecture that tracked customer engagement and minimize the loss of zero-party data (ZPD) and first-party data (FPD).
- Migrate their e-commerce websites to a CX-driven Drupal CMS.
- Integrate a third-party multichannel e-commerce platform to drive and track website purchases.
- Enable tracking of customer’s product and communication preferences.
- Migrate customer data including purchase & campaign data and user details from Emarsys to Acquia Campaign Studio.
- Create a framework for user management and content architecture to drive efficiencies in communications, campaigns and journeys on Acquia campaign studio platform.
- Enable designing future customer journeys by setting up and integrating Acquia Campaign Studio to track multi-channel engagements and map product SKU preferences